No comments yet.
About me/this blog
I am a student of economics from Denmark.
This blog is mainly a site where I keep track of and share some of the stuff I read and learn. Only a small subset of the posts on this blog deal with economics – I have diverse interests, and as the category cloud in the sidebar below illustrates this blog contains posts about all kinds of stuff: Mathematics, physics, statistics, geology, geography, health care and medicine, psychology, evolutionary biology, genetics, history, anthropology, archaeology, chess, …
Here’s an overview post of the books I’ve read in 2017.
Here’s an overview post of the 156 books I read in 2016.
Here is an overview post of the 153 books I read in 2015.
Here’s an overview of the 116 books I read during 2014.
Here’s an overview of the 71 books I read in 2013.
All of the overview posts contain links to other blog posts covering many of those books, as well as reviews of the books which I have published on goodreads.
Here’s a link to my goodreads profile.
Here’s a blog post with some information about me and this blog.
You’re always welcome to ask questions in the comment section. New readers should be aware that the first comment someone leaves on this blog is always withheld automatically to limit spam and needs to be approved by me before it appears on the site; so your first question or comment may not appear immediately.
US on Words Akshay on Words US on Words Akshay on Words US on Eating disorders… (I)
- Rygning, druk, selvmord, helbredsomkostninger: Et tilbageblik
- Female Infidelity and Paternal Uncertainty - Evolutionary Perspectives on Male Anti-Cuckoldry Tactics
- Danske diabetikere - nogle tal
- A few diabetes papers of interest
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (4th edition)
- Baumol's law and the welfare state
- Does high self-esteem cause better performance, interpersonal success, happiness, or healthier lifestyles?
- Some data from Gapminder
- David Hume: Essays on Suicide and the Immortality of the Soul
- Diabetes: The Biography
Blog at WordPress.com.